Bought my 35 Mk I for 13 k  15 years ago. Compared to beach house rentals for
one week/ year, I'm ahead of the game. It's not an investment, it's what you do
with your disposable income. My family has not suffered.
Chris Price
35 Mk I
p. s. Sailing to Baltimore, getting-a slip and walking to the Ravens game
tomorrow. Back to the club Friday for a Bridal shower for my daughter. Can't
put a price on that.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 6, 2014, at 11:07 PM, Sam Salter via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> ‎Friend of mine is $80k and 8 years into an Ericsson 30 rebuild. He can't get
> an offer of $20k.
>
> My C&C 26 cost me $24k 12 years ago. Since then it's retail has halved and
> I've probably got $20k into it in up grades.
>
> When I bought it, there was no thought of selling it and there still isn't.
> Good job, 'cause this thought line can drive you nuts.
>
> I'm going to either leave it to one of the grandkids (if I can get one
> interested in sailing), or sail west until we (boat and I) fall off the edge
> - this is plan B 'cause I'm a lake sailor!

>>> Lolita