To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 12:09:58 -0400
Subject: Stus-List big $$$ used C&C
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

One  more..

You can't put a price on life experience and memories indeed.  That's a big
part of the reason why I own my boat. I've wanted one for decades and the plan
was to get it when the kids were grown, but when I got the opportunity to get
one while my daughter was 14 and my son 12,  I jumped on it.

Here's a small sampling things provided by boat ownership I find priceless:

The ability to pry my kids away from the internet and video games for whole
weekends at a time

A good excuse to spend one on one time with my kids

The ability to teach them real life lessons about having to focus on task,
learn to plan ahead, perform actual manual labor, and feel the ensuing
satisfaction of a job well done

Spending afternoons at anchor swimming with the whole family including the dog

Having so much fun on a daysail that we forget about dinner and find ourselves
eating dinner at Steak and Shake @ 11:00 PM with no one complaining and still
having fun

A great place to spend the weekend at the lake and completely forget about work

Being in an actual organized race with the whole family and 2 or 3 other
friends along for the ride (Try that in a race car)

Having a "Lake House"  that could very well find it's way in Belize or any
other island of my choosing one day without too much additional cost

She's demanding alright.. But look at what you get.

-Francois

1990 34+ "Take Five"

Lake Lanier, Georgia