It's the little things. If I kept track of every dollar I spent on hoses,
hose clamps, wires, crimps, sealant, epoxy, sandpaper, brushes, paint,
tape, tools, lube, books, manuals, fittings, etc etc etc .. well, I'de be
busy doing data entry I guess. But I don't. I sort of keep my receipts
around in case I get the urge to tally it up one day but the truth is, I'm
afraid. Lets not even get started on time.

Then there's the big ones, sails, engine work, electronics and upgrades ...
boats are expensive. It doesn't make a lot of sense, our sailing season is
5 months long. Anyone want to buy a very well taken care of C&C 32?!?
I have a spare motor for chrissakes!!!

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto