From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Danny
Haughey via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2014 5:38 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Ok more atomic 4 issues...dammit!

-------- Original message --------
From: Danny Haughey <djhaug...@juno.com>
Date: 08/09/2014 5:32 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: derlic...@gmail.com,mda...@darkstar.ca
Subject: Ok more atomic 4 issues...dammit!

Okay so no wind today...

I pulled up to the gas dock, topped off water and fuel, loaded up and away we
went.  Motor was running great!  Fired up left dock, motored away.  After about
an hour she seemed to be running out of gas.  Stutter ed and stalled.  Five
minutes later, after seeing sail, she started right back up.  We sail back to
our home mooring.  I pull the filter on the sepertator, looked clean as the day
I put it in.  Then I thought, maybe the vent is plugged...  well, it wasn't
plugged but it is routed with a trap and that trap was filled with fuel.  Would
this have been enough to starve the engine?

Danny