Sorry for the late reply - yes, there are some differences with the
symmetrical spinnaker, but the same principles.

First step is to get rid of the pole.  As you're coming in on starboard,
trip the pole and fly the chute without it.  Mast position keeping a hand
on the guy will help stabilize, but it's possible without unless you're
coming in really hot.  Drop the pole and clear the foreguy back so that you
can gybe.  If there's time, drop the mast end of the pole too, but the
genoa should be able to go over it in the gybe (make sure the fore hatch is
open before the pole goes all the way down).
Unfurl the genoa (to port) - you can leave this fairly late, to just before
the gybe if you're confident it will come out and be trimmed quickly.  I
don't think you can do it to starboard like you can with the small 109
jibs, but that might be worth a try.
3. Trim the spinnaker sheet tight and gybe the main and genoa - starting
fairly wide of the mark so that you can turn in tight.
4. Drop the spinnaker, with foredeck hauling it round the forestay so it
falls onto the trimmed genoa and down the hatch.

I hope this helps...

Tim