From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 9:58 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List More animals on the bayou

Touché is docked on Bayou Castine across from a scenic natural area that is
part of a state park. Was drinking coffee in the cockpit this morning when a
deer came to drink water across the bayou.

Yesterday a friend told me he saw a manatee in the bayou.

I often see osprey, alligators, Mississippi kites, swallow tail kites and other
fauna.  Occasionally I see a bald eagle.

Really pleasant being in such a beautiful environment.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

Sent from my iPhone