A couple of weeks ago, my brothers and I were fishing off the seawall, at the
townhouse complex where I live in Tampa Bay, when we saw a goliath grouper
weighing many hundreds of pounds come swimming by.

Not impressed? Take a look at this video of a goliath grouper eating a 4-foot
shark that had been hooked by a fisherman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y27LSPcbeB4

Jack Brennan
Former C&C 25
Shanachie, 1974 Bristol 30