From: Robert Hrabinsky via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 08-26-2014  9:28 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Engine Sound Insulation - Go Without?

I have replaced the old, crumbling sound insulation in the accessible parts of
my engine compartment with new sound insulation from West Marine. However,
there is almost no room on either side of my Yanmar in my 30 MKII. Getting new
insulation in along the sides is going to be very difficult. I am contemplating
just taking out the old insulation from the sides of the engine compartment and
going without. Does anyone think this would be a big mistake?