Dennis,

We are thinking about going over for the Blue Angels show in November too.
We will likely go over that Friday though and raft up with the Cruising
group from Fairhope Yacht Club. Would love to meet the Admiral and you if
we get the chance. Its great to put a face to the name!

Just in case you are interested, we are participating in the Double-Handed
Race this Saturday, Oct 25, and the goDaddy Bowl Regatta next Saturday, Nov
1. Class winners in the goDaddy historically receive game tickets as well
as t-shirts and trophies. Both races are hosted by Fairhope Yacht Club
<http://fairhopeyachtclub.com/> and run here in Mobile Bay. We usually have
some transient space on the t-piers and would love to have you come and
visit. Fairhope Visitor's Guide
<http://www.cofairhope.com/home/showdocument?id=1502> The club is within
walking distance of downtown and there is something going on most nights
right at the club.

You may come to visit us and decide to stay and go over to the show with
the group from Fairhope!

Tracy Hirsh
Ogopogo  1989 C&C 37+ CB
Fairhope, AL