Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:28:35 -0500
From: "Dennis C." <capt...@gmail.com>
To: CnClist <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Awesome weekend coming - cruise alert!

Weather looks great for the Gulf Coast for the next 6-7 days.  Highs near
80, lows under 60 and no chance of rain.

The Admiral and I are seizing the weather window and taking Touche' to
Pensacola for a few weeks.  We want to watch the Blue Angels Home Show the
weekend of Nov. 8.  We'll spend weekends there and bring it back to Lake
Pontchartrain after Thanksgiving.

Plan is to leave early Friday and get to Gulfport, MS (10 hours).  Then
depart early Saturday and get to The Wharf Marina on the ICW at Orange
Beach, AL (12 hours) in time to watch an evening football game.  On to
Pensacola for lunch Sunday (4 hours).  Winds look light so probably have to
motor but should be pleasant delivery anyway.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA