Hi Rob and Hank,
Did any of the C&C models have a particular strength in surfing (or planing)
down wind in 15 to 20 knots true wind speed? Years ago I recall talking to Rob
Ball about the importance of prismatic coefficient in surfing performance but I
was remiss in not asking what C&C models have the strongest surfing potential.
Thank you
Dave

Sent from my iPhone