Ditto your running lights plus tricolor for rednecks.

You need to have lights near water level.....drunk rednecks on party barges
don't usually look up.  In fact, drunk rednecks on party barges don't look,
period!

We were anchored behind Pensacola Beach in broad daylight.  We had a 15
inch orange round fender on our anchor rode roughly 25-30 feet off our
bow.  A drunk driving a party barge straddled it.  Jetskis love to zoom
past it.  Rather than a safety thing, it seems to be a stooopidity magnet.

In addition to our LED anchor light at the masthead, I hang an LED all
around from the boom.  Here's the light:

http://store.marinebeam.com/utanliwiduto.html

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA