I had one of those Force 10 log style BBQ's...the whole thing did a MOB in
the Northwest Arm, Halifax...all I had left was the mounting bracket on the
rail..the 3 little spot welds that held the piece which fastened the Force
10 to the mounting bracket failed...no food on the grill at the time but
had friends waiting for supper and kabobs ready for the grill...happened
when I went to attach the 1 lb. propane cylinder...weak spot in the design
so maybe check those welds too...replaced it with a Kuuma...cooks just as
good, uses the same mounting bracket which is more securely attached and
not that expensive...I am a happy cooker again

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, *Alianna*
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS
d.ve...@bellaliant.net