From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Lee
Youngblood via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2014 9:01 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List headroom on C&C 36?

Hi All,

Anyone know the standing headroom on a C&C 36?

Sailboat data list the design as a 1977, but no info as to how many they made.
I've sailed on one, heavier than the 35-III, similar interior design, but
slower - we didn't have much wind. . .

I sure hope someone can give me a headroom number in the galley, saloon, and at
the mast.

Thanks, Lee