I second all of Dan’s comments.  My biggest issue is the way the engine-driven
water pump is located/oriented; you pretty much have to remove the pu,p to
access the cover plate in order to replace the impeller.  Not something I’d
like to have to do in a seaway…

Otherwise, I love the boat!  Easy to handle (or single-hand), and she sails
beautifully.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis