Hi David,
Not much help for your 33-1 spreader search...
I'm not sure if the spreader tip is somehow integral to the rod rigging
juncture there. If so, replacing the spreader might require extra pieces.
Does your rig have the "diamond shroud" refit? That would add an additional
connection at the spreader tip.
Maybe you could take the good spreader, scan/photograph it, and send it to
an online manufacturing site. (Perhaps they could make it in carbon fiber.)
I don't have any experience with those operations but they seem like a
growing possibility for replacement parts for our old boats.

Bob M
Ox 33-1
Jax, FL