I would just weld the cracks, I had a few little ones on mine, welded them
up 10 years ago and no problems since . . .

Bill Coleman

C&C 39

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David
Paine via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 6:26 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List C&C 33-I Spreaders?

Hi All,

I just took my mast down (original mast on a 1975 C&C 33) for some work and
was horrified to find that one of my spreaders is cracked in a not-good
way.  Ideally, I'd like to replace it -- does anyone know where such a part
could be found?  It's an airfoil shaped section that tapers toward the
shrouds.

Thanks,

David