From: "Joel Aronson via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 11:02:57 AM
Subject: Stus-List Annapolis/South River sail Saturday

All,

The Office is still in the water and rigged. I'm going out Saturday, likely
from 11 or noon to 3 or 4. If anyone needs a sailing fix, let me know. Forecast
is for NW, 12, gusting to 20. On South River that means a broad reach out to
the Bay and then either tacking or motoring back in.

Joel
301 541 8551