Rum is the answer. What is your first and last drink of the day? :)

Any other questions on the subject?

        Cheers, Russ

At 08:29 PM 12/12/2014, you wrote:

Rum is the answer.  What was the question?

Bill Coleman

-------- Original message --------
From: Jim Watts via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 12/12/2014 7:32 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Chuck S <cscheaf...@comcast.net>, 1 CnC List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Annapolis/South River sail Saturday

Rum.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC

On 12 December 2014 at 14:56, Chuck S via CnC-List <<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Joel,
What a great offer. 46 degree weather, but I'd love to join you for a sailing fix. I'll let you know later tonight. I'll bring some snacks and my homemade chilli as a warmup. I guess Kahlua or Bailey's would be better in coffee or cocoa than cold beer?

Maybe the cold weather sailors would suggest the best libations for cold weather sailing?

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R
Broad Creek, Magothy River, Md