Hello and Happy Holidays,

My wife has let it be known that her Christmas list includes a new folding
prop.  She is tired of the poor backup performance of our old Martec 2
blade.  Looking for some recommendations.  I had a Gori on our Catalina and
liked it, so I plan to contact them, and have also heard good things about
Flexofold.  Any others I should consider for a 30 MkII?

2nd question.  Filling out the form for the Flexofold inquiry, they are
asking for the gear reduction ratio.  I had no plans to go down to the boat
anytime real soon, does anybody know that number for a 1988 30 Mk II with a
Yanmar 2GM20F?

Thanks,

Jim Reinardy

30 MkII "Firewater"