I am down at our 30 mk II tomorrow ( Monday) and can look up our gear
ratio. We run a max prop two blade classic. I don't know the pitch setting,
but do have it on the boat if you are curious. It backs reasonably well
though have never tried another folding prop on my boat at least. Feel free
to send personal reminder email if you are really interested.

Best,
Kevin
Portland