Rich - It wouldn't take much arm twisting - Heck, I'd probably twist my own
arm - to get me to volunteer for a good portion of the trip through Panama.
I'd probably sign on for the whole trip if you decided to do the "Midwest
Passage".

You will miss Indigo; you know you will. Rethink moving her. Imagine how
good you would feel taking her to the PNW Rendezvous next fall.

Rick Brass

Imzadi  C&C 38 mk 2

la Belle Aurore C&C 25 mk1

Washington, NC