To all Listers & Lurkers,

Melody & I wish you the best of today, tonight and all through the winter.

Many will know it is the Winter Solstice, occurring in North America between ~ 3 - 6 PM local time.

A time of the longest night and to make this year special we also have a New Moon so expect it to be the darkest night as well.

We will celebrate with our usual fire in the backyard firepit... and maybe some hot rums. :)

        Wish you could be here, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1
        Nanaimo