Does it work under water? (;-)

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Ed Dooley
via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2014 9:26 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Dribble (losing glasses)

You obviously need these Chuck:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/glasses-trackr-locate-sunglasses-and-eyeg
lasses-using-your-smartphone
http://nocamels.com/2014/09/cant-find-your-glasses-look-is-the-smart-trackin
g-device-that-will/

And so do I.
Ed

From: Chuck S <cscheaf...@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 05:41:58 +0000 (UTC)
To: Marek Dziedzic <dziedzi...@hotmail.com>, "CNC boat owners, cnc-list"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>

Totally relate.  I'm 60 and near sighted.  But I have to take my "distance
only" glasses off to see close up.  This works great for computer work, or
print reading.  I work as an HVAC Mechanic at a school and often loose the
glasses at the end of the day.  I usually find them above the ceiling tile
or on a roll of prints.  Today I hooked them in the neck of my uniform
shirt, (no pocket) and they fell down inside the shirt to my waist.

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R
Broad Creek, Magothy River, Md