From: "Ed Dooley via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2014 9:25:58 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Dribble (losing glasses)

Re: Dribble (losing glasses) You obviously need these Chuck:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/glasses-trackr-locate-sunglasses-and-eyeglasses-using-your-smartphone

http://nocamels.com/2014/09/cant-find-your-glasses-look-is-the-smart-tracking-device-that-will/

And so do I.
Ed

From: Chuck S < cscheaf...@comcast.net >
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 05:41:58 +0000 (UTC)
To: Marek Dziedzic < dziedzi...@hotmail.com >, "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com >

Totally relate. I'm 60 and near sighted. But I have to take my "distance only"
glasses off to see close up. This works great for computer work, or print
reading. I work as an HVAC Mechanic at a school and often loose the glasses at
the end of the day. I usually find them above the ceiling tile or on a roll of
prints. Today I hooked them in the neck of my uniform shirt, (no pocket) and
they fell down inside the shirt to my waist.

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R
Broad Creek, Magothy River, Md