I used 66 one year in Solomons MD.  While it worked through the year just
fine, the day I hauled the boat the paint pealed off in sheets as soon as
the water dried.  A discussion with Micron revealed that that is common if
the paint is used in freshwater.  They didn't expect the brackish waters of
the middle Chesapeake Bay to do that but I was also up a small tributary
and close to shore.  They apologized and quickly issued a refund for the
paint and the sanding/cleaning and repainting with CSC.

So, as others have mentioned, 66 is a highly rated paint which I would
gladly use but be warned it must only be used in saltwater.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD