Steve,

Practical Sailor has done extensive testing over the years.  They test a lot of
paints in multiple locations.  Their results are comprehensive, but I still
like to hear from others in my location with real-world experience.  Needless
to say, VC Offshore is still the best paint for me.  Easy to clean and fast…
Baltoplate is another racer’s favorite, but I find the dark color hard to
clean.   You really can’t tell fouling with the dark grey color of the paint.

Jake

Jake Brodersen

“Midnight Mistress”

C&C 35 Mk-III