Agreed. I have to feel the hull with one hand and scrub with the other.

Baltoplate has a high molybdenum content so it burnishes very well.

Used to be a diver in my area that only cleaned bottoms at night with a light
because he said he could see better.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 3, 2015, at 10:23 AM, Jake Brodersen via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> Steve,
>
> Practical Sailor has done extensive testing over the years.  They test a lot
> of paints in multiple locations.  Their results are comprehensive, but I
> still like to hear from others in my location with real-world experience.
> Needless to say, VC Offshore is still the best paint for me.  Easy to clean
> and fast…   Baltoplate is another racer’s favorite, but I find the dark color
> hard to clean.   You really can’t tell fouling with the dark grey color of
> the paint.
>
> Jake
>
> Jake Brodersen
> “Midnight Mistress”