To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2015 12:13 PM
Subject: Stus-List The stern squats at high speed

Hi Tom - I notice the same thing on my 30-1 - as I increase revs the stern
squats.  I have a two blade fixed prop on an Atomic 4.  I sometimes adjust
the throttle by looking over the stern rather than the speedo - kinda handy.
At high revs my exhaust is completely underwater while it is a few inches
above water at rest.

I don't know if it is really a problem or just a matter of physics - my
power boat does the same thing, albeit  more drastically.

Joe Boyle
Zia, 1975 30-1
Annapolis

Message: 5