Congrats Jack!  Keep up the good work.

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jack
Fitzgerald via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 1:33 PM
To: Tom Buscaglia; C&CList
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 30 one design

C&C 30 OD

I just shipped 3 of these boats (hull nos: 05, 06 & 08) to USWatercraft's
Japanese dealer. All 3 boats were pre sold. The dealer has 3 more hulls on
order for delivery by the end of May 2015.

There is also a lot of interest from Australia we well.

Jack Fitzgerald

HONEY

US12788

C&C 39 TM

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Tom Buscaglia via CnC-List