Yes, but that was a 30-2. Does it count?

Gary
30-1
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List
  To: Curtis ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 2:48 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 30 one design

  Sadly, one 30 was lost in a fire last week:

http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_record/ph-ac-cn-boat-fire-0119-20150118,0,5318626.story

  The new 30s are a rich man's toy.  If anyone in Annapolis wants to write a
check for $150k to buy one I'll bring the beer!  I hope they sell hundreds, but
I'm not betting on it.  McConahay just announced a 30, plus there are Farrs and
Seascapes, just to name a few, to fragment a small market.  Then there is the J
monster.

  Joel
  35/3
  Annapolis