This list is provided by the C&C Photo Album and is free to subscribed members.
Please help us keep it free by donating today at:
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/chandlery_2/store.php?crn=226&rn=428&action=show_detail
I passed on the comments below to an old sailing buddy of mine who lives in
Kingston simply as an FYI. He responded as follows:

"As a city resident, I agree with the city hall moves so far.  Instead of
writing to politicians, tell your friends to send money!”

Hmmm….

Rich Knowles
INDIGO LF38
Halifax, NS.