Hit send too soon. Replaced the original tank a year ago for somewhere
around $200. Perhaps $250. Measure your old tank as Moeller makes many
sizes and capacities. Best price was Amazon. It was a perfect size match.
New sending unit included. Does away with issues of sealing leaks and
cleaning trash.

Ed
C&C 34 Briar Patch
New Orleans, La