  From: Curtis via CnC-List
  To: Jim Watts ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2015 10:20 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Tuning a C&C 30 Mark 1

  What hooks are they on my C&C30 1? if so where?

  On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 9:11 PM, Jim Watts via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

    Surprise! You can find a lot of good info on the legendary PhotoAlbum.
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/doityourself/masttuning/tuning.htm

    Jim Watts
    Paradigm Shift
    C&C 35 Mk III
    Victoria, BC

    On 25 January 2015 at 17:45, Michael Crombie via CnC-List