  From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of Tim
Goodyear via CnC-List
  Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:44 PM
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Subject: Stus-List Rigging Question

  There was mention recently of 'hooks" that insert into the mast collar then
bolt to the mast to hold the deck down when running rigging is under tension.

  On my 35-3, the bolt through the mast has started to tear at the mast column
and elongate the holes.  I could change the length of the "hooks" and create
another hole somewhere else on the mast.  In that case, has anyone used a
sleeve to stop the relatively small bolt sawing at the mast tube?  Does anyone
have any other solutions out there (e.g. wire to the mast step each side)?

  Thanks,

  Tim
  Mojito
  C&C 35-3