Good morning all.

I remember a few months back there was some discussion about getting seals
replaced or other servicing work done on the Navtec hydraulic pump. The
consensus seemed to be that it was much cheaper and faster to get it done
by the local hydraulic shop.

My Navtec pump is leaking a little and my husband removed the unit last
weekend to take it to a local place that we knew had worked on one from
another C&C in the past. The idea was just to have the seals replaced as it
was still working fine, just dripping hydraulic fluid.

Unfortunately, the shop said they couldn't take it apart because they were
afraid to break it? Hmmm?

Does anyone on the Gulf Coast have a place they like? Prefer someplace from
Mobile to New Orleans but I am willing to go Pensacola to Fort Walton as
well. Mailing it off is next option.

I did look on the Lewmar website and that is a real maze! Found this:

Where can I find some one to service my hydraulics or rod rigging?Please
refer back to our agent list and the chart of service provided for the
closest servicing agent.

but not the lists they refer too!

We were hoping to get this little project completed in the next couple
weeks as the next race is Mar 7! We are already missing the February Sunday
club racing and don't want to be out of commission too long!

Thank you for any advice!

Tracy Hirsh
Ogopogo
1989 C&C 37+  CB