Soap is the usual way to remove oils.
Wally: What do you use it for? I thought only A4s made us of the stuff.

Joe Della Barba
Coquina
From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Russ &
Melody via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 9:02 AM
To: Russ & Melody; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Marvel Mystery Oil

Hi Wal,

Murray had a follow-up question to your situation:
        Can you include a list of what he has on hand?

At 08:10 PM 22/02/2015, you wrote:

Hi Wally,

This helpful hint from the Medical Officer, Amazing Grace crew in response to
the forward I sent out.

We had a beautiful day on the course today. 10 knot breeze, 12 C  (54 F) and
sunny all day. I think this promise of global warming thing is working okay for
the West Coasters. :)
Line honours was easy but we corrected to first by FIVE seconds! Whew.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1

I'd say try KY Jelly as it comes in a tube instead and is water soluble.

Murray

On Sunday, February 22, 2015, Russ & Melody