Hi Bradley,

Wouldn't you know it, I have one of those at my boat. Pre-Raytheon days. I'm not sure mine even works anymore.

I say "at my boat" because I took it off during a boat work period some time ago and never got around to reinstalling. So I believe you're on the right path to use the boat for a couple of season before committing to an autopilot upgrade.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1