From: Peter Fell via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 11:23 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Autohelm

Jack

I think you probably mean ST1000 ... and it has a displacement rating of 6,600
lbs. The ST2000 does 10,000 lbs. The Evolution units (as per the older Smart
Pilot X series) are permanently mounted units (with a removable tiller drive
unit) and go up to 13,200 lbs). I think beyond that Burt would be into a
below-deck solution for the drive unit and possibly an upgraded control unit as
well (i.e. step up to EV200). There was an older SPX5 unit with a ‘Grand Prix’
tiller drive that could do 16,500 lbs.

Peter Fell
Sidney, BC
Cygnet