Mike,

I have a North main and a Quantum headsail. North is pricier, but, IMHO, is
better quality.

That being said, your best bet is whichever is local. There's a UK loft on City
Island. They'll come out to my boat, measure, recut, and maintain -- great
support nearby. My next sail will be a UK.

        All the best,

        Edd

        Edd M. Schillay
        Starship Enterprise