I'm sure that some of my fellow Canadians have actually registered (not
licensed) their boats with the Feds. I'd appreciate some more of your generous
help. What exactly are they looking for when they ask for the builders
certificate? I don't see anything like that in the documentation I have.
Background, 1985 C&C 33 purchased in  USA this winter. To the best of my
knowledge it was sold new in the US. I bought from who is likely the second
owner, so it is a new registration.
The other question I have is concerning the tonnage, is the simplified tonnage
method acceptable? Should my boat be 6.85 tons?
Thank you
Brad

Sent, miraculously through cyberspace,
from my iPad!rt