Hi Brad,

Do you have a Ship's Registrar nearby? We are a Port of Registry and in the old days (when I did these) each POR had a Ship's Registrar. Ours was very helpful, I still remember her name, Barb. I probably have done five boats with her before she retired.

I can imagine with the centralization that service has gone way downhill.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1 (licensed only)