Bob;

It seems that what you are3 wanting is pretty much what is on the DIY pages
of the photo album.

Personally, I value the personal comments and experiences on the list, even
if they are only tangentially related to C&Cs. There are folks on the list
that I first "met" a couple of versions of the list - pushing 20 years -
ago, and folks on the list who don't even own a C&C anymore. The list is a
community.

And as far as a CLOSED Facebook page goes, I have a friend with a new to her
29-2. She discovered the Photo Album and the list on her own. If the C&C 29
Facebook page is invitation only, how would she even find it, let alone get
an invitation to join.

The Phot Album and this list are one of the strongest reasons I can think of
for buying an older C&C in preference to another brand.

Rick Brass