Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 23:27:45 -0300
From: cnclistforw...@hotmail.com
To: pjbake...@hotmail.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Deck hardware for mooring

    Hi Paul

    My boat lives on a mooring, the setup is a chock on each side and a
    cleat aft of each.  I would not use the anchor roller for mooring
    lines.

    3/4" pendants are overkill, I'm running 3/4 and am probably 12000
    lbs.  I had an Aloha 27, I used 5/8 pendants for it, similar size to
    the C&C 27.

    If you single hand your boat I'd also recommend getting a mast buoy
    - fastened to one pendant it makes retrieval very easy.  I have a
    ring on one pendant that lets me unclip it when the boat is moored.

    Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11
    On 2015-03-13 9:28 PM, Paul Baker via