From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Brian
Morrison via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2015 2:44 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Original Bilge Pump C&C34

The bilge pump on my 1979 C&C34 has died. I would like to replace it with
the same type. It is the original which is mounted on the wall in the
lazaret. It pulls water from a hose in the bilge and pumps it overboard
through a hose connected on the opposite side of the pump. Does anyone know
where I can find a replacement?

Brian

"He gonna gimme my ham, my ham, my ham! He gonna gimme my ham!" August
Wilson's Hambone.

---