There is or was an archive, but since I've been here from the start I just use Microsoft Outlook and store all my emails in yearly files. It is easy to set up an email rule that directs all cnc list mail to a separate folder, as others have mentioned.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bradley Lumgair via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2015 08:58
Subject: Stus-List email list or forum

i'm new to this list, but have found it frustrating to try to search for subject matter, rather than re-asking the same questions over and over again, until someone posted how to search from google. I'm somewhat less frustrated now and find the list easier to use. In my experience the forum format has been easier.
thanks
Brad
1985 C&C 33 MK II