I raced my 35-1 against a 35-3 CB in a 100 mile distance race two years
running.  First year was a 15 mile beat followed by 85 miles chute carry
and broad reach.  The 35-3 beat us by about 10 minutes corrected.  They
hung with us the entire race.

The second year was 15 miles close reaching and then 85 miles beating into
10-20 knots and 2-6 foot seas.  We beat the 35-3 CB by 2 1/2 hours.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA