The wisdom of the far reaches of the corners of our community is not available
anywhere else nor documented elsewhere. I am in my third C&C and I am a newbie.

Technology changes and transitions in routines  loose participants. I so value
the sage elders of C&C boats and sailing that loosing their presence would be a
huge loss for me. There is a vibrant but fragile community here that is immense
and irreplaceable

There are searchable archives now.

As others also do, I belong to other forums.... Sailing Anarchy, Cruisers, live
aboard, airstream etc etc.... Some of these work well for me sending new posts
forward as emails...

 This works but their communities are fragmented and often without the wisdom
of a quorum of eyes reading.

I keep and stash email gems related to my own ideas of topics and projects.

Right now the list works well for me by directing them all initially into one
C&C folder for  reading.