My LF38 had them Tied and Teed into the galley sink drain. I didn't like that. When I replaced all my hoses I couldn't access the port one as it was run behind the ice box and wouldn't move, so I plugged up the drain for a while and thought about it. I didn't think about it long enough, as my solution is so totally sub-optimal that I won't bother describing it.

I have added drains through the teak toe rails, by carefully working a hole saw right at deck level through the teak, and epoxying a section of PVC in there, sanding it flush and painting it. That actually works great. If I ever paint my deck, I'll take those amidships drains and glass them flush, and add two drains through the toe rail amidships.

Wal

Bob wrote:
The C&C Landfall 38 came from the factory with two mid-ship deck drains that
drained into the bilge--the other two (aft) deck drains drained overboard.  During the
winter, these two midship deck drains can accumulate a lot of water in the bilge.  So,
not all C&C's can simply use manually operated bilge pumps (unless you are living
aboard and pay close attention to the bilge level).  Also, any antifreeze mixture in
the bilge will get diluted quite quickly.