From: "Joel Aronson via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 1:02:54 PM
Subject: Stus-List Rigging set-up

All,

In order to help my race crew adjust to my boat, I made 2 short videos showing
the running rigging and electronics that are on YouTube under C&C 35 Rigging.
If you are bored, take a look.

What I've done may not be right for anyone else, but it might give you ideas of
what to do or not do, and if you have a 35/3, you can see how different our
boats are. I know some have a different mast, some have hydraulic vangs, some
lack a second jib track and reaching strut, etc.

Joel
35/3
Annapolis